Looking for work? Find leads and information through the design, planning, active bidding, and post-bid stages of construction.
We are making improvements to our directory in an effort to serve you better. Stay tuned for a re-launch date coming soon!
OWNERS & CONSULTANTS
Post your projects privately or share them publicly to receive unparalleled exposure. Find out how to connect with our extensive network of qualified providers from across Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
You’re in control. Whether you're looking for a private invitation to bid, pre-qualification, or open tender, we can support your procurement process and connect you with qualified sub-trades across Western Canada.
SUB-TRADES & SUPPLIERS
Your expertise is needed. Find relevant work with access to the largest source of project opportunities in Western Canada. With exposure to hundreds of public and private projects, you’ll always know where the work is.
Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Runway Extension
- Owner: Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Authority
- Location: Moose Jaw, SK
- Value: $2,700,000
- Scope: The work involves the construction of a 1064 ft extension of the existing runway and rehabilitation of the existing runway, taxiway and apron pavement structures at the Moose Jaw Municipal Airport.
- Closing Date: November 23, 2020
Ronald McDonald House
- Owner: Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba
- Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Value: $N/A
- Scope: General construction of the new Ronald McDonald House.
- Closing Date: November 24, 2020
Riverside Landing Co-op
- Owner: North Central Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Developer: Hopewell Developments
- Location: St. Albert
- Scope: Development of a 32,000 sq. ft. grocery store, a 6,000 sq. ft. liquor store, a car wash and a gas station
- Construction start: Spring 2021
REOI: Joint Venture Development Opportunity in Calgary, AB
- Owner: Bethany Care Society
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Value: $160,000,000
- Scope: M3 Development Management Ltd. (“M3”), on behalf of its client Bethany Care Society, the Owner, invites Proponents to submit Expressions of Interest for a P3 Development Partnership opportunity focused on the redevelopment of one of the Owner’s properties.
- Closing Date: November 20, 2020