Looking for work? Find leads and information through the design, planning, active bidding, and post-bid stages of construction.
We are making improvements to our directory in an effort to serve you better. Stay tuned for a re-launch date coming soon!
OWNERS & CONSULTANTS
Post your projects privately or share them publicly to receive unparalleled exposure. Find out how to connect with our extensive network of qualified providers from across Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
You’re in control. Whether you're looking for a private invitation to bid, pre-qualification, or open tender, we can support your procurement process and connect you with qualified sub-trades across Western Canada.
SUB-TRADES & SUPPLIERS
Your expertise is needed. Find relevant work with access to the largest source of project opportunities in Western Canada. With exposure to hundreds of public and private projects, you’ll always know where the work is.
SaskPower TS&R Office Renovation
- Owner: SaskPower Corporation
- Location: Regina
- Scope: Renovation of existing office space (14,500 sq. ft.) into an open office environment
RM of Ste Anne – New Public Works Building
- Owner: RM of Ste Anne
- Location: Ste Anne
- Value: $1.9 million
- Scope: Construction of an 8,000 sq ft office – garage building.
Riverside Landing Co-op
- Owner: North Central Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Developer: Hopewell Developments
- Location: St. Albert
- Scope: Development of a 32,000 sq. ft. grocery store, a 6,000 sq. ft. liquor store, a car wash and a gas station
- Construction start: Spring 2021